Apart Carmen – facilities
Experience a great sense of well-being on holiday in Sölden
Our 100 m² holiday apartment is suitable for up to 8 people. From the moment you enter, you feel totally at home, and free to plan your holiday as you wish. On the first upper floor there are 3 double rooms with 3x shower/WC, TV, and an excellently equipped living room/kitchen, including a cosy tiled wood-burning stove. All rooms are light and have plenty of natural light. From the balcony it’s as if the mountains are close enough to touch: the Gaislachkogl, Nederkogl, Brunnenkogl, and Söldenkogl. On the lower floor of the house there is another double room, entirely made of pine wood, with shower/WC and TV. Towels and bed linen are of course provided. The property is no-smoking throughout.
Summer tip: The Ötztal Premium Card which guests receive when staying at Apart Carmen gives you free use of ALL of the 8 lifts, as well as the “Freizeit Arena”, the AQUA DOME, Area47, and free use of all Ötztal Valley local buses. It is valid starting from your day of arrival.
- Living room/kitchen with kitchenette, microwave oven, kettle, modern cooker, fridge, dishwasher and De Longhi coffee maker
- Plenty of cutlery
- Spacious seating area
- Cosy tiled wood-burning stove
- Balcony facing South (morning sun) and South West (evening Sun)
- Cable TV with Sölden channels, radio, and live pictures from the mountains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tablecloths, bed linen, and towels are provided
- Ski cellar
- Wonderful sun